Thursday, July 16, 2009

SMH..... Jereme Rogers

Wow so young and so talented.....well at least talented at skating, so we all know he retired from skating to rap but my question is why, he was one of my favorites and many people I know loved him too, remember this?

ahh that was the loveable Jereme....this is not http://www.imeem.com/pmp-tv...ewww. I digress, I know some of you are gonna be mad at this post but its just my opinion and I am entitled to it, even if it stinks. Anyway I really wanted to show everyone this clip of Luan Oliveira at the berrics, he killed it in Skate or Dice a couple weeks ago with a switch 360 heel.........BANGINN!!!
Hope you guys got those fingers flickin creating those tricks for the contest, from what I hear this is gonna be hard as hell to judge, come on people...make it easy for us!!

Later

I 0G NiNjA I

No comments:

Post a Comment