Thursday, July 9, 2009

Magic,Maloof and a very tired fellow


mmm mmm. Look at how great this blog Looks, All the credit goes out too the magic man.. oh not the wizard sorry.But no one other then MR. Hoodlum himself MagicNarcosiss.Yes thats rite he hooked us up with the Logo,avatar,sig and a banner.This is my dude i real appreciate the effort and time he put in too help us out so team members send magic a Thanks.Well while working on the blog die'n trying too keep my eyes open the Maloof cup DROP!Well i download it at 6:05 AM!
I am very stoked too throw down some hottness, Aww man there is some buttey ass rails!
Got 2 Clips this morning Nollie shuv FS Nose and Heelflip BS Lip. Crazy man. Its funny how as soon as i got the Maloof cup i wasn't tired anymore dont no when im gonna close my eyes now :)
For all my team members that are wondering who's the guy behind the voice hes some photos of me. Lol

- NinetySB

1 comment:

  1. YEUSSS!!!!!!!!! As long as the team is happy, I'm happy. Hope you guys love the blog!

    -Hoodlum!!

    ReplyDelete