Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chairmen of the Board....Skateboard that is

So for all of you that are interested in putting a face with a name....or in our case a voice I'm going to post some pictures of all of us in Recession Free lets start with NinetySB A.K.A. Mr. everybody knows my name...
...he likes it sideways...

And then there is chiefmacdod aka the Wizard...
.....isn't this picture just magical?

and of course there's me I 0G NiNjA I aka OG TRIPLE OG!!...
What?!.... gangstas smile too....sometime, maybe.

Ahhhh Playboy!!, My homie Opie Jacob aka OJ Da Juiceman.....
Lol you look str8 trashed!!

oh yea and then there's ClaCla Clarkyyy, in all of his weird glory...

....yea that's what i said.

So there you have it thats what we all look like and yes clarky's face is always like that, anyway i hope everybody enjoys the contest we put together and we cant wait to see a winner

Keep it Recession Free!!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT OG!!!! OLD ASS NINJAAAA My ninjaaa...

    ReplyDelete